Our firm provides sound guidance and counsel.
we have the experience to provide practical advice to our clients
Collins Bargione & Vuckovich is a dedicated law firm representing clients in civil and commercial litigation, defense of professionals, real estate, probate and appeals. Based in Chicago, we have experience in courts throughout Chicagoland. Read our profiles to get to know us better.
Collins Bargione & Vuckovich knows how to navigate the complexities of Illinois law. Our lawyers will be your trusted advisors, offering guidance in several practice areas:
- Appellate Law: We are dedicated to helping you through every aspect of the litigation process, including appeals.
- Civil Litigation: We represent clients in a variety of general civil litigation matters in state and federal courts.
- ARDC/Legal Malpractice Defense: If you are an attorney who has been accused of legal malpractice or professional misconduct, our attorney disciplinary defense & legal ethics attorneys work to protect you, your firm and your reputation.
- Commercial Law: Our attorneys are dedicated to helping clients in all areas of commercial law, including formation, partnership and shareholder disputes, contract law and more. We provide knowledgeable advice and support as you develop and manage your business.
- Real Estate: Our attorneys understand both the stress and the excitement of buying a home. We guide you through the process of negotiating, drafting and revising real estate documents, including contracts, mortgages, deeds and title documents. We also handle real estate disputes and represent clients before planning and zoning boards.
- Estate Planning: We handle estate planning matters. Our attorneys are dedicated to protecting the financial security and well-being of you and your family.
- Probate Litigation: Our firm's lawyers have the necessary experience to represent you in probate and trust litigation.
You are always welcome at our offices, conveniently located in Chicago.